The No Impact Week is a one week program designed to boost motivation and interest in sustainability, build community and create positive change.
The No Impact Week program toolkit was created to give organizers everything they need to innovate within their community and customize a program that will highlight the existing strengths of their campus and spur inspiration for new change.
The No Impact Week will also link your students to an international network of No Impact change makers!
This program is for anyone who is passionate about sustainability and creating positive change and is willing to put in the time to organize a remarkable movement on their campus. The program can be (and has been!) implemented by everyone from a small group of students to campus sustainability coordinators, to the dean of educational affairs.
We offer the No Impact Week program and planning kit to universities for a fee of $250. This kit includes:
• A license to use the No Impact Experiment name and program
• The University No Impact Week Planning Guide
• The University No Impact Week Manual
• No Impact Week PowerPoint Presentation and Notes
• 100 No Impact Week Event Ideas
• 26 film suggestions for No Impact Week
• The No Impact Week Workshop Guide
• The No Impact Curriculum
• No Impact Curriculum Book Passages and Video Clips
• 2 University No Impact Week Case Studies
• No Impact Week daily email templates
• 3 No Impact Week flyer templates
• No Impact design kit and design templates
• No Impact Week press release template
• Your university on the University No Impact Week registration page (www.noimpactproject.org/university).
• A customized link and password to access instantly updated registration data for your university.
• The html code for a customized widget to keep a running count of No Impact Week registrants at your university.
• Your university added to the pre-week and post-week surveys.
• Access to auto analysis of survey results.
Click here for more details about the program.