1) Register to receive the how-to manual. Read through it (but don’t print it out!) and begin to prepare. If you are registering with a group that has a unique registration page be sure to register there so that you don’t miss emails and updates specific to your No Impact community.
2) Invite your friends and family to join in.
4) Take a brief eco-lifestyle survey (you’ll receive the link when you register).
1) Read through each day’s challenge the day before (i.e. on Sunday read Monday’s section). Our how-to manual includes the following:
· Information about our non-partisan partners’ advocacy campaigns, which you may chose to participate in this week.
· Daily instructions: 5 daily steps and a page of ideas and resources to help you with that day’s challenge*
2) At the end of the day post a blog or vlog on the No Impact Project Facebook Page; read about other participants’ experiences and provide support and ideas.
1) Take a brief post-experiment eco-lifestyle survey (we will send this to you).
2) Sign up to become a No Impact Ambassador in your community.
3) Six-months later we will follow up with you to gauge the long-term impact of the Experiment.
*Please note, that we do not want you to feel limited or overwhelmed by our ideas. Define your experience. Do as much as you can, adapt it to your life, and like most challenges, the more you put into this, the more you’ll get out of it.